5 Anticipated YA Books of Fall 2016

Hey guys!
Today I will be sharing with you 5 highly-anticipated books of Fall 2016.

1. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (Publication Date: September 6th, 2016)
Image Found Here: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FEhUEvwLL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
This is the next installment in the Throne of Glass series and I am so ready for it. All of those books are amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on this next one!
If you would like to see my reviews for other books by Sarah J. Maas then click the link for the corresponding book below.
Crown of Midnight < Unfortunately I cannot find the review for this if I ever did one
Heir of Fire < Unfortunately I cannot find the review for this if I ever did one
Queen of Shadows < YAY I actually have a review up for this one!

2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (Publication Date: November 8th, 2016)
Image Found Here: https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/books/1452662521l/18584855.jpg
This is a retelling of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, which I find cool, I have been edging my way into the world of fairy tale retellings. I will most likely get this book and review it! *Fingers Crossed*

3. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (Publication Date: August 30th, 2016)
Image Found Here: https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/books/1463675717l/25558608.jpg
Okay, this technically comes out in summer but I will call it fall release because it is the very end of summer. I am so excited for this book, I bought the first one like the day that it came out so I am very excited to have this next book.

4. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Publication Date: September 27, 2016)
Image Found Here: https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/books/1456172607l/22299763.jpg
I feel so ashamed to say that I have not read the first book in this series, but hopefully I will get it soon and read it just in time for this next book to come out.

5. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (Publication Date: October 11, 2016)
Image Found Here: https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/books/1461260409l/28588345.jpg
As you know, I love Marie Lu's writing and I loved the Young Elites as well as Legend, so I am positive that I will love this book. I have not read the second book in the series but I hope I will soon and before this next book comes out. Check out my review for The Young Elites by clicking the link.

I hope you guys liked this and I hope that you found out about some books coming out if you hadn't already heard!!!!

See Ya!

Delaney M. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)