Currently Reading/Reading Update

Hey Guys!
Today I will be showing you guys what I am currently reading and doing a little bit of a reading update.

So without further a- do (is that the saying???)
here is the book that I am currently reading!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder!!!!!


Okay so I have been reading this book for SOOOOO long!!! It is so annoying because I love this book! It is such a good book, I just haven't been reading! I am in a total reading slump, I don't even have more than 100 pages left there is only like 50 I am just not reading it and I am so annoyed!!!! But it is a great book! I do really love it and I have been waiting for this book for so long!

Hope you liked this insight and my rant. I just had to let that out! 

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)