Book Writing Part 1

WARNING!!! THIS IS A RANT! TO SKIP THE RANT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE RANTS THEN GO STRAIGHT TO THE SECOND PARAGRAPH!!!
THANK YOU!!

Hey guys,
Today I will just be ranting basically about book writing. So I am an amateur writer and I love to write. I know that so many people love to write as well! If you guys have seen my Review Policies page (if not you can click HERE) then you know that I am also a literary agent for a couple of people. Right now I am in the process of trying to get my clients published, but also I am trying to write my own novel. BUT I AM STUCK IN A WRITER'S SLUMP! I would love to write today, I would love to imagine up a story that would be loved by readers. But I just can't! I need to write but also I need to blog, but also I need to be a literary agent but also a friend. So I am going to just write little short stories and see what happens, I am going to give the first draft of my client's manuscript to them today and also I am going to write up my questions for my interview with C.J. Redwine and do my summer work. But I want to write a book! And damnit I have written a book, and I would like to write another one. But it isn't that simple. I have writer's block but I have writing prompts so I will be writing something.

I am sorry for this rant I just needed to get it out of my system.

I am very excited for the things to come and I will be writing at least two chapters of a book today.
I guess I will be updating my writing on a blog that the name is perfectpaperbacks.blogspot.com . This blog will solely be me updating on my writing and maybe posting some writing prompts so if you are interested in seeing my writing or finding some writing prompts then please check it out,  I will be posting soon.

Thank you for keeping up with my ranting and please check out my new blog HERE

THANK YOU GUYS!!

BYE!

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)