Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder Review

Hey guys,
Today I will be reviewing Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (I know it has taken me like 2 weeks to read it and put the review up, I'm sorry this is taking so long!)


Image Found Here: http://somewherepostculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/poison_study_cover.jpg

This book was truly captivating! After waiting many months and searching the high shelves, I finally got my hands on a copy of this book. This was such an alluring story and I really loved Valek and I am not very sure why. He was just a strong male leader, and I loved Yelena and Valek's relationship. The plot was fast paced and I was never bored when I was reading it. I finally understood why so many people love these books. I loved how Snyder dropped little pebbles of information throughout the text and then how they all pulled together in a nice little bow of death and magic. The writing was truly brilliant, I couldn't tell you how many times I would have liked to take out a notepad and write down fantastical quotes. I also loved how she pulled in aspects like the creation of chocolate and coffee and the Fire Festival. All of these aspects pulled together made an amazing story. 

I really liked this novel and I will be continuing on with the series.

Rating: 5 out of 5 yellow roses

Sorry this review was so short I just wasn't sure what to say. 

Thanks, Delaney M.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)