Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne Review

Hey guys!
Today I will be reviewing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
Image Found Here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child_Special_Rehearsal_Edition_Book_Cover.jpg

Yes, I finally finished this book (can you call it a book) a couple of days ago.
I think that this was an amazing script, because you CANNOT read it as a novel. It is, in fact, a script.
There were so many really cool elements pulled into this novel. Because you think about all of these elements that you thought about when you are reading the Harry Potter series and you want these questions answered and those questions were either answered. I thought the characters were so intriguing and I also thought that it was such an interesting idea to carry one the beloved Harry Potter series. 

It is though, not Harry Potter. You can tell. It isn't the same feeling that you get when you read it and you feel that the known characters are . . . different. 

I did enjoy this though. It was an amazingly well done script, the plot was good and the characters were intriguing. 

Sorry I cannot talk more about this book because of spoilers and even though how many times I say spoiler alert, I still get angry emails. So I will not talk more about this book.

I hope you enjoyed this mini review. 

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)