Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas Review

I had already said that I had read half of this book, got annoyed and had to read a book for school so I just stopped.

This reread was so much better. Surprisingly, it was hard to get into, then about 3/4 of the way through the book, I got so caught up in the book, I didn't sleep a minute. It was amazing, I just kept reading and reading. Stopping at awe in a plot twist that I probably would have seen coming if it weren't 3:00. The moments that I would want to stop reading, Sara J. Maas pulled me right back in. I smiled, I laughed, I gasped, I surprisingly didn't cry, (not that there would be anything to really cry about, but still). I had to stifle a scream about four times in the middle of the night.

If you guys not picked up this book yet, you are completely missing out if you like bad-ass assassins and magic and fantasy. You really have to check it out! And the third book just came out too, Heir of Fire, so now is the time to read the series!

~Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)