Book or E-Book?
People ask me this all the time. "Do you prefer reading from a book or an e-reader?" And I never know exactly how to answer, because even though I have a kindle, I do love to have the actual book. It really depends on what you are reading. If I want to read some random book that I don't know if I will like or not and not a lot of people have like reviewed it on goodreads and such, I will probably get it on Kindle, or like a sneak peak or something. Or if it is cheap because most Kindle books are a lot less money than the actual book. But the upside to reading a physical book, is that...
- They smell nice
- It is nice to feel in your hands
- They look pretty on your shelf
- It doesnt run out of battery.
- You are approached by people who see the cover.
- The covers are pretty.
- You can pet them.
- And a ton of other things that I forget.
- Oh yeah, you dont strain your eyes.
So i probably prefer real books but i always feel so conflicted when ever someone asks me that question. So yeah.