Books to Read When You Are In a Reading Slump

Wow, that was a long title. Okay, so here are the books to read when you are in a reading slump. I'm doing this because I am currently in a reading slump, I have been reading the same 400 page book for 5 days, I know that that doesn't seem so bad but... THAT IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME!

So without further a-do (is that even a real word? and how would you even spell it? Sounds like Im turning into an old person. UGH, I am so not old! Teenager here!)

Okay, now Im actually going to do this and stop writing up random stuff that pops into my head.


  1. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
  2. The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
  3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  4. Any childhood books that you would feel nastalgic about,

See ya soon

~Delaney 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)