The Young Elites by Marie Lu Review

So I read this book a long time ago and now I am finally doing a review. So this may not be as in depth as any of my other reviews but I hope you still enjoy this.
I hope you like it!

Image found here: http://images.randomhouse.com/cover/9780147511683

I loved this book! At first I was hesitant on reading it because it seemed too similar to The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY IF YOU DIDNT KNOW!! But this was a completely different story. It was a completely different type of cast of characters. I have always enjoyed Marie Lu's writing and this was no exception. She really created a group of well-rounded characters and I enjoyed every character's part-take in the story. It was a really cool concept and it was done really well. I thoroughly enjoyed the setting of the story and the plot was at a good and constant pace. I am very excited to continue on with the series! All in all this was a great book and I give it a 5 out of 5 yellow star rating!


Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)