Reading Update

Hey guys!
Today I will be sharing with you a reading update.
As you guys may know by my previous posts, I had gone camping and while camping a I read many books in one sitting, this was a glorious achievement. But I forgot about the backlash of reading like that. The problem with me is that if I read nonstop and go very fast, at some point I am going to hit a wall. I hit that wall while reading Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. So now I am in a bit of a reading slump. Don't worry it isn't too bad, and I will be uploading frequently. I just have the slump. So I am hoping that the quick and easy book that I am reading right now, The Young Elites by Marie Lu is going to get me out of that slump. And remember when I said that I wasn't reading The Young Elites because it seemed too much like The Darkest Minds? Well it is very different. A totally different style and the characters and the basis are so different. I am highly enjoying it so far!


More updates coming soon and hopefully some fun little posts too throughout the day!


Thanks,
Delaney M.

Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

7 Funny Book Lover Memes