Belated Currently Readings

Since I had been camping for the last week, I didn't have the access to the internet to post most of my currently readings. So that's what I am going to do now. I don't think that I am going to be posting full reviews for the books that I read, well maybe... We'll see. But I do want to show you what I read. I am happy to say that for every day that I was there, I read one book. So here are the books...

1. The Crown by Kiera Cass
This was a very good book. I thoroughly enjoyed this ending to the long lasting series. 
Rating: 4 out of 5 Yellow Roses

2. Princess in Love by Meg Cabot
These books are my guilty pleasure and this book is no exception. 
Rating: 5 out of 5 Yellow Roses

3. Feed by M.T. Anderson
This book was alright, it was a little confusing and it was nothing I had expected, but very interesting.
Rating: 3 out of 5 Yellow Roses

4. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
The book was... magical. It was unlike anything that I have ever read. AMAZING!
Rating: 5 out of 5 Yellow Roses

Those were the books that I read while on vacation. Im doing reading competitions with various local libraries and I am hoping to read many books over the summer, these were just a few and brief reviews as well as my rating for them.

See you soon!
Delaney M.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)