Belated Currently Readings

Since I had been camping for the last week, I didn't have the access to the internet to post most of my currently readings. So that's what I am going to do now. I don't think that I am going to be posting full reviews for the books that I read, well maybe... We'll see. But I do want to show you what I read. I am happy to say that for every day that I was there, I read one book. So here are the books...

1. The Crown by Kiera Cass
This was a very good book. I thoroughly enjoyed this ending to the long lasting series. 
Rating: 4 out of 5 Yellow Roses

2. Princess in Love by Meg Cabot
These books are my guilty pleasure and this book is no exception. 
Rating: 5 out of 5 Yellow Roses

3. Feed by M.T. Anderson
This book was alright, it was a little confusing and it was nothing I had expected, but very interesting.
Rating: 3 out of 5 Yellow Roses

4. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
The book was... magical. It was unlike anything that I have ever read. AMAZING!
Rating: 5 out of 5 Yellow Roses

Those were the books that I read while on vacation. Im doing reading competitions with various local libraries and I am hoping to read many books over the summer, these were just a few and brief reviews as well as my rating for them.

See you soon!
Delaney M.




Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

Exciting News!!!!!