Currently Reading

Hey guys,
Today I will be sharing with you what I am currently reading.
So here it is . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image found here: http://laurenoliverbooks.com.s182294.gridserver.com/images/bookcover_home_delirium.jpg

So I am not extremely excited by reading this book, it is kind of a filler book after The Crown's Game. This is because I haven't had the best run with Lauren Oliver's books. But so many people like this book and I have had it for so long. There is only so many books left on my TBR and if I am not to like some book after reading an amazing one, might as well be one that I probably won't love anyways. Do you guys get what I am saying. I think it sounds like a load of gibberish. But I do hope that I actually really like it and I get through it really fast!

Thanks,

Delaney M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)