Currently Reading (Well Kinda)

Hey guys,
Today I will be sharing what I was currently reading. I totally forgot to update and tell you guys what I was reading because I had just found this book, and it had just came out and I just had to read it.
That book was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE REVIVAL BY CHRIS WEITZ!!!
Image found here: http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/_b2c/media/cache/42/9f/429f0eb10bb0fabe49bdf6e1d5335ebe.jpg

So I had gone to Books-A-Million and when I had, I just found this book. I didn't even realize that it was coming out! But I immediately bought it read it! 

The review is coming soon for it!

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)