My TBR List at the Moment

Hey guys!
So today I was at the bookstore just browsing around looking at all of the books when it dawned on me. I have a shit-load of books that I need to read! I realize that I have books at home that I must read first, but still, I go out and buy more. I have a serious problem...

Seriously, my room is filled wall to wall with books. I just recently re-did my bookshelves (Ill post a picture of it later) and I actually had to just stack some books on the top part of it to make it work. 
But so I thought that it might be interesting to show you guys what my TBR list is right now. I know that some of you guys will hate me for not reading some of these yet and trust me, I probably hate myself for not reading them as well. 

My TBR List

1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1452783825l/17927395.jpg

I am so ashamed to say that I have not read this yet. I think about it all the time, but as you guys may know, I am in this super reading slump and the size of this book intimidates me while I am in this slump. You guys can hate me all you want! I hate me too! Check out my reviews for other S.J. Maas's books HERE 

2. The Siren by Kiera Cass
Image found here: http://www.epicreads.com/uploads/blog/Siren_BookCover.jpg

So I got this book for my birthday in August and it was published by Harper Collins in January of 2016 but it was actually originally published in 2009. I am just waiting for the right moment to read this. Kiera Cass's books have always been just a light and fluffy kind of book that I read when I need a pick-me-up so if I am in the mood for that kind of book then. Check out my reviews for other Kiera Cass's books HERE

3. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Adieh
Image found here: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51H4W9IL9uL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I got this book for my birthday as well. I am very excited to read it! I absolutely loved The Wrath and the Dawn and Renee is so nice. Im not sure if I want to read The Wrath and the Dawn again before I read this or just watch a spoiler review and read the book recap of it. What do you think? But I am so excited and hopefully I will get to this soon! Check out my review for The Wrath and the Dawn HERE

4. Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
Image found here: http://www.epicreads.com/uploads/blog/F16_FrostLikeNight.jpg

I'm also super excited to read this book! Check out my review for Snow Like Ashes HERE and my review for Ice Like Fire HERE

5. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
Image found here: http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/1460989733/ATorchAgainstTheNight_CV%204.14.jpg

Another book that I am very excited for. This is the second book in the An Ember in the Ashes series and the first book was truly captivating! I don't have a review for the first one apparently, although I thought I did. 

6. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Image found here: http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1436277966i/15441253._SY540_.jpg

I know, I know. I can't believe that I haven't read this book either. If you didn't know, this is the second book in the Red Queen series. I have had this book for so long and everyone said that this was even better than the first book and I really did enjoy the first one. Click HERE for my review for Red Queen 

7 (Last one, I promise). Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
Image found here: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/falling-kingdoms-by-morgan-rhodes/images/f/fa/Rebelspring.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150323234447

For those who don't know, this is the second book in the Falling Kingdoms series. I really liked Falling Kingdoms but I don't feel super rushed to read this book. Click HERE for my review for Falling Kingdoms.

I am sorry that this post is so long!!! But I do hope that you enjoyed it! 


Thanks for sticking out for the entire post! Have a cookie! 

Delaney M. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)