Finally Going to See Fantastic Beasts!

Hey guys!
I am so excited for today, because I will finally be going to see Fantastic Beasts and where to find them! I don't know if you guys have heard but it is going to be a FIVE movie long series.
You can never have too much of the HP universe! I was thinking of whether or not I wanted to do a review of it on here or if I should start doing reviews of book to Movie/TV show adaptations, you guys should let me know what you want to see! I am so excited to see this! If you have seen it, shoot me an email at bookloversliftingandcrushing@gmail.com to tell me how you liked it because I have heard some mixed reviews. In general, I have heard that everyone loves Newt and that the beasts are adorable but the plot lacks something. So you guys should definitely let me know!

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)