YA Book Awards 2016 (The Categories)




Hey guys!

So every single year I say that I am going to do this, but I am determined to do a YA book award show this year! So what I am thinking is that I will have the regions (what are they called again? oh yeah! Categories!) So I'll have the categories and then I will make a form or a poll that is privated to me and all of you guys can vote on what you think are the best in those categories. So right, without further a do, here are the categories...


  • Best Overall Book
  • Most Badass Female Protagonist
  • Most Badass Male Protagonist
  • Best Supporting Character
  • Best Fantasy Book
  • Best Sci-Fi Book
  • Best Fairy-Tale Retelling
  • Best Contemporary Book
  • Best Historical Fiction Book
  • Book that made you cry the most
  • Book that made you want to throw it across the room in a fit of rage
  • Best Book Boyfriend
  • Book that made you go into the biggest reading slump
  • Best Debut Author
  • Best Series that Ended
  • Best Stand-Alone Book
I may take out or add some categories in the time being, but for now here are the categories so be thinking about what books you want to win! I will be putting up the poll or Google Form very soon. SPREAD THE WORD MY CHERUBS!!!!!!! 
I want to have a good mix of lots of books so that is very diverse and stuff. 
See YA!!! 

Delaney M.

Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

7 Funny Book Lover Memes