So every single year I say that I am going to do this, but I am determined to do a YA book award show this year! So what I am thinking is that I will have the regions (what are they called again? oh yeah! Categories!) So I'll have the categories and then I will make a form or a poll that is privated to me and all of you guys can vote on what you think are the best in those categories. So right, without further a do, here are the categories...
- Best Overall Book
- Most Badass Female Protagonist
- Most Badass Male Protagonist
- Best Supporting Character
- Best Fantasy Book
- Best Sci-Fi Book
- Best Fairy-Tale Retelling
- Best Contemporary Book
- Best Historical Fiction Book
- Book that made you cry the most
- Book that made you want to throw it across the room in a fit of rage
- Best Book Boyfriend
- Book that made you go into the biggest reading slump
- Best Debut Author
- Best Series that Ended
- Best Stand-Alone Book
I may take out or add some categories in the time being, but for now here are the categories so be thinking about what books you want to win! I will be putting up the poll or Google Form very soon. SPREAD THE WORD MY CHERUBS!!!!!!!
I want to have a good mix of lots of books so that is very diverse and stuff.