Sorry... (I hope this starts to make up for it)

Hey guys!
I am so sorry that I have not posted for a long time. I have been extremely busy with crew and school and I am in this super reading slump so I have not had the urge to do something for this blog. But I am going to show you today what I am finally going to be reading. I am very excited about this and I have been wanting to read this book for a while and now I finally am! I just randomly picked up this novel and there is no telling when I am going to finish it with this torturous reading slump! But here is the book that I will be reading!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND I DARKEN BY KIERSTEN WHITE!!!!
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1449153532l/27190613.jpg

If you don't know what this book is about, it is a gender-bend on Vlad the Impaler who was this killer in the Byzantine Empire which is so cool. I already thought that Vlad was interesting so I am interested to see White's take on this in the female side. As you can see the cover is gorgeous and I have been carrying around this book with me for a couple of days just in case I get the chance that I can read it and so many people have told me how they think that the cover is beautiful (which it is). But I am very excited to be reading this book. I heard that it is slow to get into which maybe isnt the best for this reading slump but im gonna read it anyways!


Thank you!

Delaney M.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)