Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

In the beginning of reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, I thought that the character was annoying, but throughout reading the book, she really grew on me. I also heard that there was a huge plot-twist in it from many people, and I couldn't find it, but then... It was an amazing book all-in-all. The book was so well written and it was so entertaining once you got past the world building. One reason that I think that I didn't enjoy the main character, Mare, in the beginning, is because her and her world seemed a little underdeveloped, but it sorted itself out in about 80 pages. After it all fell into place, I really enjoyed the story. Four out of five stars. 

~Laney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)