Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo Review

In the first 80 pages or so of this book, I really wasn't sure if 

I was enjoying it, or going to enjoy the rest of it. I found the 

main character annoying and the world and plot a little 

confusing. The person that I really liked and probably 

shouldn't have was the Darkling. You couldn't help but enjoy 

his evilness. I also enjoyed Mal a lot, and wondered why he 

wasn't in more of the story. The idea seemed a little over-

developed and the main character a little too 

underdeveloped for everything that was happening in the 

story. But I did, in 

all, enjoy this book and I will be reading the last two books in 

the trilogy.

Three out of five stars

Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

Exciting News!!!!!