Review of Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

Something that I want to get out in the open about this book 

is.... ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! This story was action 

packed and kept me on the edge of my seat at all times. From 

plot twists to character and world construction, Sara Raasch 

was truly amazing. I felt this connection to the characters 

and 

wanting the best for them. I had to stop myself from my eyes 

from darting to the end of the page just to see what would 

happen next. GO WINTERIANS! A hat tip to one of my new 

favorite authors Sara Raasch. Haven't read it? You must! 

This 

is definitely a kind of book that anybody would like no 

matter 

your preference. Wanna take your hand in reading? Read 

Snow Like Ashes!!!!!!!!!!!


Someday we will be more than just words in the dark
Snow Like Ashes  by Sara Raasch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)