Unwind by Neal Shusterman Review


I just started this book a few days ago and when I had just started it, was only about 40 pages in and not loving it. It was confusing for many reasons. The first reason was because when I had started it, I was still unclear on what "unwinding" was exactly. Were you a hollow shell of a human with a soul but nothing else inside? I had no idea. Another reason it was confusing was the POV in third person thing, but same with the unwinding fiasco, I figured this out later when more context was implemented. But after that 40 page mark, it got really interesting. The plot was amazing, and it made me want to keep reading! I will say that the character relationships were strange, but I did enjoy the actual personalities of the characters. The book really shows how the characters grew throughout the entire story. All in all, I really did enjoy this bookend plan on continuing on with the series.

I give this book 4 out of 5 yellow roses.

Remember to enter the writing contest! Deadline is July 31st!!!!

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)