Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Review



Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be doing a review of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
So let's get into the review.
I had read this book a while ago and I know, I know, I've waited until now to post this! But I really did like this book. It was a very simple read and I got through it within a couple of days. I thought that most of the characters were really well rounded, and the mystery between the relationships were really interesting and I could really read into it.
The writing in this book was fantastic, as if every single thing in the book was a metaphor, it was beautiful writing, and that is the least that I would expect from all of the hype surrounding this book.
The plot was interesting, and it went at a good pace so it always kept me wanting more which is probably why I finished it really quickly.
There isn't much else I can say for this book except for the fact that I thought it was great and you guys should definitely read it!

I would give this book a 4.5 out of 5 yellow roses.


Thanks, See ya later
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)