The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau Review

Hey guys,
Today I will be review The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau.
Image found here: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1363452191l/13326831.jpg
I had finished this book a little while ago and to say the least, I didn't have high hopes for this book really and it met this not so high standard.
Although this book had an interesting plot it didn't urge me enough to read it non-stop, which I look for in a book. I did enjoy the characters within this book but the relationships between them seemed a little unrealistic and with all of the names of the people participating in the Testing, it was hard to keep track of who was who.
This book did have very good writing, it was somewhat simple but then Charbonneau drops in a couple of metaphors and it makes it even better.
There was a lot of hype surrounding this book or at least I thought that there was, but I did not like it as some others did. I can definitely see why some people would really like it, because it does have some very good qualities, it just wasn't exactly the right mix of everything for me.
But all in all, I did enjoy reading this book and I was happy to have read it!

I give this book 3 out of 5 yellow roses.


See ya later alligator (oh god why did I do that, well there is no turning back now)
See ya in a while crocodile
Thanks
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)