A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston Review

Hey guys,
Today I will be reviewing A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston.

I finished this book in the matter of days, and it truly was a great book. Johnson's writing is lyrical and beautiful. Her dialogue is woven with the threads if the story that this novel was originally based off of. A thousand and one Arabian nights. Although the plotsequence disappointed me with this book, once we hit the real problem hit the story, it was impossible to put down! I really did enjoy the characters, they made a very refreshing cast. The only real problem I had with this was the fact that sometimes things showed up out of nowhere in a sense, but most of these were resolved later on. Johnston created a masterpiece that lives up to all of the reviews given to it.

Thanks
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)