A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston Review

Hey guys,
Today I will be reviewing A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston.

I finished this book in the matter of days, and it truly was a great book. Johnson's writing is lyrical and beautiful. Her dialogue is woven with the threads if the story that this novel was originally based off of. A thousand and one Arabian nights. Although the plotsequence disappointed me with this book, once we hit the real problem hit the story, it was impossible to put down! I really did enjoy the characters, they made a very refreshing cast. The only real problem I had with this was the fact that sometimes things showed up out of nowhere in a sense, but most of these were resolved later on. Johnston created a masterpiece that lives up to all of the reviews given to it.

Thanks
Delaney M.

Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

Exciting News!!!!!