Currently Reading

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be sharing with you the book that I am currently reading, but first, a story.
So I was on this really bad roll with losing things, I had lost a hat, two books (*GASP), trous (fellow rowers will know what these are but for those who don't know, they are longer spandex shorts) a bookmark and my pencil case. The two books that I had lost were the ones that I was actually reading at the time  (*ANOTHER LOUD GASP) and I was frantically searching for them for so long, and I don't usually read more than one book at a time but I was trying it and it wasn't going well. But slowly, I started getting back things one by one until I reached the end where I had still been missing Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, then I found that and this was the end of the spell of losing things. So now, I have finished Shatter Me, and I am reading the book that I am about to say now. And that book is...
...
...
...
...

THE TESTING BY JOELLE CHARBONNEAU
Now if you have kept up with all of my posts, you will know that I bought this book a long time ago, but now I AM FINALLY GETTING TO IT!!! YYYAAAAYYY!!!! I am only like 60 pages in and it is kinda dragging so we'll see how I like this one ( and how long it takes for me to read it :( )
Review for Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi coming soon! so be on the lookout for that!
Thanks,
Delaney M.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)