Currently Reading

Hey you guys, I hope you are having a happy summer, I am going to be sharing with you the book that I am currently reading.
It is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston!


I'm so excited about reading this book, I actually got it for christmas and I just hadn't read it yet but it is really good and I really like The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adieh which both of these books are based on the same story, A Thousand and One Arabian Nights. So, yes, very excited, I just started and I am about 120 pages in! 
My review for The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau will be up ASAP!
I hope you liked this reading update and check out my other new blog posts!

Thanks
Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)