Currently Reading

Hey you guys, I hope you are having a happy summer, I am going to be sharing with you the book that I am currently reading.
It is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston!


I'm so excited about reading this book, I actually got it for christmas and I just hadn't read it yet but it is really good and I really like The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adieh which both of these books are based on the same story, A Thousand and One Arabian Nights. So, yes, very excited, I just started and I am about 120 pages in! 
My review for The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau will be up ASAP!
I hope you liked this reading update and check out my other new blog posts!

Thanks
Delaney

Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

Exciting News!!!!!