The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima Review

Hey guys,
Today I will be reviewing The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima 
Image found here:http://www.cindachima.com/Warrior_Heir/warrior%20heir%20cover%20full.jpg

This book was very good! I read it within the span of one day and I thought that it was well done. Chime definitely took a topic that seemed really intricate and complicated and really put her ideas well down on the paper so that it was easy to understand but still interesting. I thought that the characters were interesting and they had some very real relationships. Chima's writing gave me a clear image of the setting and the events occurring throughout the book. It seemed to drag a little, but then again it didn't, those little dragging parts of the story turned out to have a significant impact on the outcome of the story, hiding tidbits of information that will be needed later in the story. I did think that the story was well executed and it kept interesting throughout the story. There were so many twists and turns that I would have never seen coming because of all of the mysteries. I myself was trying to figure out all of the secrets in my head as I was reading which stopped me from figuring out the actual outcome. But I really did enjoy reading this book and I had a lot of fun reading it. I will definitely be reading the rest of the series some point in time. 

Rating: 
4.5 out of 5 yellow roses 

But seriously guys I read a few books on vacation only a couple of books left. 


Yes I am very excited. More review will be up later for the other books that I read.

See YA!
Delaney MacDonald



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)