My June TBR

Hello everybody!!

I am so excited to be talking to you guys once again and today I wanted to share what my June TBR is since June is just next week and the summer months have always been when I get the most reading done!
Now I will say that I just got the call to go back into work so these goals may not be accomplished due to that but still I want to set my goal a little higher in hopes that I push myself to succeed!

So let's get started....

1. Meet Cute by A Collection of Authors
As this book is written by a large collection of authors contributing their own stories I thought it best to let you guys read them in the picture of the cover rather than try in writing them all out. But really I hope this book is just a fluffy, easy-to-read, feel good book that gives me those butterflies on a warm day.

2. Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
I'm really excited to read this book because I really enjoyed Scythe, the first book in this series and I know that many people loved this next installment just as much as the first one!

3. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
It's been a couple of years since this book came out and ever since then I have always wanted to read it and it wasn't until this year when my local thrift bookstore was closing down that I actually bought it! I have heard this described as a YA romcom and that is just something I love and need right now. I am really excited to see why everyone loved this book so much and form my own opinion which I am sure will be a good one :) . 

4. A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir
This is the third book in the An Ember in the Ashes series and I am really excited to continue with the series. I'm going to be completely honest I don't remember much of what happened in the first two books because its been a long time since I've read them but I'm gonna refamiliarize myself with the world and the plot before I jump in.

Ok that's all that I have planned out and now that I look at it, it doesn't seem like much at all and I see now that this is totally doable even with going back to work. I'll keep you guys updated on when I am reading what and my reviews will come out as I finish so be on the lookout!

Thanks for reading,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)