Funny Book Lover Memes

Hey guys,

It has obviously been a long time since I've done one of these but I know that they are incredibly well-loved so I thought I would do one today!

Let's get into it.

1.
This one seemed just perfect for the time we are in.

2.
This one instantly caught my eye because of how cute, funny and relatable it is.

3. 
I feel personally attacked by this one.

4.
This is definitely one of the things that my boyfriend is doing now that I've gotten him more invested in reading.

5.
No one needs that much negativity in their life. Ignore it everyone.

6.
True.


Well I hope you guys liked this little post of some funny book memes to keep those spirits up. Be sure to leave a comment down below in case you liked them and want to chat!

Thanks for reading,
Delaney M.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)