Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake Review

Hi guys, today I will be reviewing Three Dark Crowns
by Kendare Blake.

This book was no what I was expecting. The plot seemed slow at first but this is a type of story that demands to be read,because humans have a deep desire to know what's going to happen next. Although the plot was on the slower side, I didn't find it very interesting. This book is like none other and the world is very inticing to learn about. I just wish Blake had goneintoa little more detail about the whole Beltane and everything. I also wished the Blake made Natalia a more defined character. But other than that, I thought that Blake created a homerun. It was intriguing to learn about the such different lives that the queens have and how they all tie together. There were multiple well-done plot twists throughout this novel, although a few I saw coming. I wondered the motives of some of the characters throughout the book, since they were not explained, but there is another book coming out soon so hopefully the motives will be revealed then. I thought that the characters relationships with each other were really interesting, and I coups never settle in my mind which queen I wanted to win. I do wish that there was more of the actual fight against the sisters in the novel, just because that was what I was expecting. All things considered, I really did have a great time reading this one. I wantedto continue reading it and learn what is going to happen. Blake has created something so unique you can't help but get enthralled in it. What I wish to see in the following book is more information on the mainland, because I think that will be very interesting.
All in all, great book.
My rating is 4.25 out of 5 yellow roses


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)