Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes Review

Hi guys,

Today I will be reviewing Rebel Spring, book 2 of the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes

I was slowly making my way through this novel. Its been about a year since I have read the previous book in the series , so it was difficult for me to get back into this series. But I hit page 150 and it all came back to me. Rhodes was able to weave yet another intricate tale filled with romance, heartbreak, death and political intrigue.

For characters, I didn't really like any of them but I loved to hate a lot of them. Rhodes has a gift for making characters thatare so unbearable that you wish for them to have a long and painful death as soon as possible. And I praise her for delivering that for the most part.

This plot had great pacing, not too fast where you weren't sure what was going on and not too slow that it is completely unbearable. The plot points in it were great, whether it be an action put forth by the rebels or one occurring due to the King of Blood. And with the slaughtering of so many people throughout the story, the book can't help but reek of blood.

All in all I really enjoyed this book and I plan on continuing on with the series.

I give this book 4 out of 5 yellow roses.

Thanks for reading!

Delaney


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)