Birthday Book Haul

Hi guys!
Today I will be sharing with you what books I got for my birthday! As you may or may not know, my birthday was August 21!

I am so happy that I got all of these books, these were all of the ones that I really wanted!
Now lets get into the haul!

Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Guys I am so excited to have gotten this! I have heard so many good things about this book and I am so excited to read it and finish it!

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
I am so excited to have this book! Again, I have heard so many good things about this book and I love this series so I am so excited to read this! This book also has like bible pages so I am a little worried about that.

The Wish Granter by C. J. Redwine
I am so happy that I finally have this book because I adored the first book in this series and I mean, look at this beautiful cover! The photo doesn't do it justice. I am so excited to read this book!

Now I Rise by Kiersten White
Once again, this is another book that I read the first one and I really liked it so I am so excited to have this book so I can read it!!!

The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye
The first book in this series was my favorite book of last year so I am SO EXCITED TO FINALLY HAVE THIS BOOK!!! 

I will be getting more books later on because of my birthday, but I will post those later on. I am so excited to finally have some books on my physical TBR!!!

Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)