The Scourge by Jennifer A. Nielson Review

Hi guys,
Today I will be reviewing The Scourge by Jennifer A. Nielsen.
This is going to be a really short review. I just want to say a littleabout each.
I loved the relationship between Weevil and Ani. I did think that some decisions made by the characters were not exactly well done, in the writing sense. The story want exactly unique, but I thought that the subplots were woven together nicely. To be honest I had no idea what age the characters were. The plot was interesting and it was really easy to read through it. It was a satisfying standalone. The feeling of the book was like the ones that I used to read when I was little. That made me happy. I liked the writing, because it was a pretty simple style, but it was, for the most part, well done.
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 yellow roses

Thanks for reading,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)