A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir Review

Hi guys,

Today I will be reviewing A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir, book 2 in the An Ember in the Ashes series.

First off, I hit the ground running when I started reading this book. There was never a dull moment that had me bored. And the number of plot twists that happened that I didn't even see coming was unbelievable. There were so many twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat. This story is so coated in blood and hope that it was hard to see the true terrors hidden in the pages (THOSE PLOT TWISTS). I thought the characters were very well rounded and had a lot of depth. The relationship between Laia and Elias was incredible, I loved every bit of it.

Tahir, as always, had beautiful poetic writing that really captured this twisted world in so much detail that you feel like you live there.

I really enjoyed my time reading this book, and it had me flipping pages so quickly just because I wanted to see what would happen next!
If you haven't read this series yet, go and do so, it is amazing!
I rate this book 5 out of 5 yellow roses
Thanks for reading,

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)