If You Liked Red Queen You Should Read...

Hi guys!

I think that I am going to make this a series of posts. I decided to start with Red Queen since I just finished the third book in the series, King's Cage. So I these are the books that I recommend you read if you enjoyed Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard!

1. Red Rising by Pierce Brown

2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
This one may not seem to make a lot of sense at first glance, but both of the feelings of these books are very similar to each other, and they have aspects that people really like that are similar to one another as well.

3. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
This is on the list because there have been so many people that I know that REALLY love both of these books and they do have a few similar aspects so it is on the list!

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Another one with similar aspects and a similar audience.

5. The Sin-Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
I have never personally read this book, but I know of a lot of people that say that it is very similar to Red Queen.


That is it for this post, but I will be making more of these so if you enjoyed this one, then definitely be on the lookout for more of these posts to come.

Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)