Currently Reading...

Hi guys,

Today I will be sharing what I am currently reading.
I know, this is unlike me in a reading slump, but I think I am finally out of it (knock on wood) because the last three books that I read I have gotten through very smoothly and quickly so I am very excited to read more. I'm back to my normal self with reading loads of books! That is why I am very excited to share with you guys what I am now reading after finishing the magnificent, Caraval.

And the book is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(PS Yes, I know my new format kinda makes how I do these reveals obsolete, but why change tradition?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
Yes I am very excited to be reading this one next especially since this was such an impulse buy. I didn't know anything about it and hadn't heard anything about it but I bought it anyways.

I haven't heard much of anything about this book. I read a review on someone else's book blog about it and they only had a review because they got it sent to them for review. But nonetheless, they said that it was very good and magical which I love magic. I hope I really enjoy this, although after reading Caraval, my review may be tinted.

Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)