Currently Reading...

Hi guys,

Today I will be sharing what I am currently reading.
I know, this is unlike me in a reading slump, but I think I am finally out of it (knock on wood) because the last three books that I read I have gotten through very smoothly and quickly so I am very excited to read more. I'm back to my normal self with reading loads of books! That is why I am very excited to share with you guys what I am now reading after finishing the magnificent, Caraval.

And the book is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(PS Yes, I know my new format kinda makes how I do these reveals obsolete, but why change tradition?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
Yes I am very excited to be reading this one next especially since this was such an impulse buy. I didn't know anything about it and hadn't heard anything about it but I bought it anyways.

I haven't heard much of anything about this book. I read a review on someone else's book blog about it and they only had a review because they got it sent to them for review. But nonetheless, they said that it was very good and magical which I love magic. I hope I really enjoy this, although after reading Caraval, my review may be tinted.

Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.

Popular posts from this blog

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

Exciting News!!!!!