Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch Book Review

Hi Guys!

Im so excited that I finally read this book and that I am going to be reviewing it for you guys today!
So without further ado, I will be review Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THROUGH THE SECOND BOOK "ICE LIKE FIRE", DO NOT CONTINUE READING!!!!!
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1455829171l/28512486.jpg

With this series being one of my favorites, I had high expectations for this last book. And it totally lived up to my expectations! The characters the Raasch created were still ever so lovely and well-rounded. The twist ending to Ice Like Fire, set up the beginning of this book perfectly. Finding out that Angra was alive made everything more intense about the story and I throughout the entire time I was wondering "How is Theron???". As usual Raasch's writing is beautiful and made it so the story went by quickly. 
The plot was interesting and enriching, and kept me on edge. There were so many different twists and turns that, I will say that some of them, I knew were going to happen, but the way that she made those twists happen were unbelievable. 
The really amazing part of this book was how well Raasch tied up the ending to this series because there were so many loose ends that needed to get tied together and she did that wonderfully with the ending that she chose to do. 
I will truly miss all of these characters because this series is over!
I know that this book has been getting so many mixed reviews, but I definitely think that this deserves 5 out of 5 yellow roses. 
This was an irresistible, enchanting and lovely ending to a wonderful series.

I hope you liked this review,

Delaney M


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)