Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han Book Review

Hi Guys!

I'm going to be reviewing Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han!
Image found here: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51-HArKnTQL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I went into this book knowing nothing that was going to go down and I thought that it would be as light and fluffy as the other books, which it was not. I will say it was the first time that I was annoyed at Lara Jean really, because of her decisions about college. Now that I get the negative stuff out of the way, it's time to talk about everything that I loved in this book. Kitty is one of my all-time favorite characters in these books and she was even better in this one! I was also kind of happy that Josh wasn't really seen throughout this book, because I am not the biggest fan of Josh now. There were some heart-wrenching parts of this book that I definitely was not expecting but I really respected how Jenny Han did those parts of the book. The plot was very well done and the new character that was brought in, however minor, I really enjoyed. 
That is all for this book review, I hope you enjoyed it

4.5 out of 5 yellow roses

Thanks

Delaney MacDonald 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)