Midnight Reading 2

So about two nights ago I really couldn't sleep. I layed in bed for about an hour and then I just thought "You know what. I'm reading!" I picked up a book from my shelf and I really wanted kind of a cutesie fun read that I could get through quickly and something that I really liked. So what did I choose off of my shelf? You guessed it! (maybe) The Selection! I say in my bed, sipping water from a Starbucks cup and totally being engaged in this book. I didn't pick up the book that I was currently reading, no I picked up this cutesie book that I hadn't read in over a read. Now why do you think I did that? Why does ones reading radar change at three in the morning. Plus, I got through that book, IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS ALTOGETHER. Does ones brain register words faster at three am. Just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know. Anyways I just wanted to say that.

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)