Book Lovers Problems



Truth.


Humor Train - Funny Pictures, Updated Daily.:

When the only Simpson that you can connect to is Lisa.

Oh, yeah. . . I do this. A lot. Rue, Fred Weasley, Sirius, Finnick, Prim, Dumbledore,Lupin and Tonks, to name a few I cried over. Now those I bawled over- Dobby and Snape... and yes these are all Hunger games and Harry Potter. I promise I read other books but these characters mean the most to me haha(::

A real friend would.

The problems reading creates are few and far in between. | 31 Confessions Any Book Lover Will Understand:

Check out my midnight reading posts.



14 Funny Situations Only True Book Lovers Will Understand:

When your receipt is as long as your TBR list.

Reading together in bed is unequivocally the best date. | 28 Things Every Bookworm Wants Their Partner To Know:

This explains all.

When your favorite character is killed off.:

Best. Thing. Ever.

Book Term Glossary Defines Important Phrases For Book Lovers:

asdfjkl;asdfjklasdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfkjlasdfjklasdfjklasdfjklasdfjkl

17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand

Me with my parents.

17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand

Major turn-off, not reading.



While reading a good book.




Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)