Christmas Book Haul

So I got a few books for this Christmas and a lot of money so I can buy books so here are the few books that I received.

A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston





Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas

Image result for assassins blade



and last but certainly not least ...

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

Image result for the darkest part of the forest


I know that it doesn't seem like a lot but I only asked for that many basically because honestly I don't know what other books that I want, and I got a lot of money that I can go and buy lots of books with when the books that I really want come out. Cause right now, my TBR is piling up!

Thanks,
Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)