10 Great Book Things That I Found Meandering Around on PINTEREST

1. Sassy Harry
I really don't.:


2. The Greatest Book Ad Ever?!
BOOKS!:

3. Accidents Happen
  :

4. Why Nobody Wants to go With me to the Cinema
I don't think or say this at all. Usually I dont read the books before the movies. I usually read the books AFTER the movie comes out.:

5. Venture Into the Unknown
This is so true! !!!>>> THE SILVER SIREN GUYS!! || TOMORROW CHICAS!>>>>>AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ||||| YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!:


6. Loneliest of Fandoms
So true!!:

7. Counting OTPs
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive... LIFE OF A FANGIRL. ~ The truth in this is overwhelming...:

8. There Will Be No Happy Endings, Only Moderate Killings
~Divergent~ ~Insurgent~ ~Allegiant~:

9. A Fictional Reality
That would be so creepy!:

10. My Pledge to Fiction
The Fangirl Oath.:






I hope you enjoyed these just as much as I did!

Thanks,

Delaney!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)