Mini Book Haul

Hi guys!

Today I am just sharing the couple of books that I bought at Target today. With that being said, for all of you Americans reading this HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY and with that HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER COLIN! We went to Target today, I'm not really sure why, but I obviously stopped by the book section because there is always great deals. so without further a do, these are the books that I picked up today!


1. The entire bind-up of The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han
After having loved Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before, I really needed to read her original series, and the cheap bind-up was the perfect possibility!!!!

2. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
I am extremely excited for this book, because if you didn't see my review on Caraval, it was definitely one of my favorite books of last year and this is the sequel!!! I am so excited to drop into this one even though there is no guarantee that it will be as good as the first book. Still wicked excited!


That was my short book haul from today! 

Thanks for reading,
Delaney M.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)