Currently Reading

Hey guys!
Today I will be sharing with you the book that I am currently reading!
And the book is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Noggin by John Corey Whaley
Image result for noggin by john corey whaley

I'm so excited to be reading this book, I'm only 30 pages in and it is already so good! I have this huge long list of books to read now that I bought so many new ones and I am going to have so much time when I go on vacation which I am so excited for. But when I finished Otherworld I immediately wanted to dive into a new story and ma mere picked this one out for me to read out of the stacks of tbr books that I have so I started reading this one! Thanks mum!

I've never read any of John Corey Whaley's books but I know that they are spectacular, they have won so many awards and people rave about Where Things Come Back. I haven't heard too much about this book but I am still excited to read it through and it is a National Book Award Finalist which is very impressive so I am sure that it will be a quality novel.

Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)