ANOTHER Mini Book Haul

Hey guys,
Today I will be sharing with you the books that I bought yesterday. Yes, I bought more books. But I didn't spend a ton of money, only $7. For three books! And one of them was hardback! That's cheaper than only one paperback book. 
Now, here's the books that I bought yesterday, completely out of nowhere...

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Image result for anna and the french kiss
This is one of those books that I have been meaning to read forever and I just never did. My mother actually read it and I never did. So I bought it for only $2 and I'm ready to read it when I go on vacation!

2. Noggin by John Corey Whaley
Image result for noggin by john corey whaley
I just saw this at the bookstore and it was so cheap and I remember seeing that JessetheReader had read it and I know that John Corey Whaley is an excellent writer since he has had multiple National Book Award Nominations. I also know that this book is just very strange but well-written and I need a book like that. 

3. Thanks for the Trouble by Tommy Wallach
Related image
I literally just picked this book up, really loved the cover, read the inside flap, and decided that it was unlike any book that I had ever seen. I'm not really sure why, but it captivated me and I knew that I just had to read it. So I bought it. The book is beautiful actually, a different cover than I am displaying here, but it's still good. I am very excited for this book and I hope that it's as good as I think it will be!


Thanks for reading,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)