Combined July Book Haul

Hey guys,
Today I will be sharing with you all of the books that I bought in the month of July. Now the majority of these books I already put into two mini book hauls, but in case you didn't see those other two posts or you are just dying to see the other books that I bought, then here you are.
Without further ado, these are all the books that I have bought in July so far (there may be more later, but I'll try not to).

1. The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy bind-up by Jenny Han

Wicked excited about having this bind-up, it will definitely make it really easy to just breeze through the series while I am on vacation!

2. Legendary by Stephanie Garber

Also extremely excited about this because, if you guys did not already know, Caraval by Stephanie Garber was one of my favorite books of last year, and I just hope that this book lives up to the book before.

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

This is one of those books that I have been meaning to read forever and I just never did. My mother actually read it and I never did. So I bought it for only $2 and I'm ready to read it when I go on vacation!

4. Noggin by John Corey Whaley

I just saw this at the bookstore and it was so cheap and I remember seeing that JessetheReader had read it and I know that John Corey Whaley is an excellent writer since he has had multiple National Book Award Nominations. I also know that this book is just very strange but well-written and I need a book like that. 

5. Thanks for the Trouble by Tommy Wallach

I literally just picked this book up, really loved the cover, read the inside flap, and decided that it was unlike any book that I had ever seen. I'm not really sure why, but it captivated me and I knew that I just had to read it. So I bought it. The book is beautiful actually, a different cover than I am displaying here, but it's still good. I am very excited for this book and I hope that it's as good as I think it will be!

6. Popular by Maya Van Wagenen

I'm so excited about this book, I love memoirs and this seems like such a fun idea. I also remember Christine of Polandbananasbooks really liking this book and so I am very excited to read it. It is also very short so I can definitely finish it really quickly, especially when I have a ton of time while on vacation.

7. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach

Really I just bought this book because I saw that it was the first book by Tommy Wallach who was the one that wrote Thanks for the Trouble and even though I haven't read anything by him yet, I have this feeling that I am going to love his books. This also is just such an interesting idea that I think that will be played out well!


Thanks for reading,

Delaney M.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)