Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Vacation Reads

Right now I am on Spring Break and since I am not going anywhere, I have a list of books that I am planning on reading over Spring Break.
Here they are...

1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
I have like 100 pages of this book left so I will be doing a review on this book soon. Maybe today I will upload a review for it, so far I really like it, so far, I'd give it a 4 or 4.5 out of 5 yellow roses.

2. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I have already started this one as well, I am about 100 pages into it, so I think I will try and finish it tomorrow.

3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I guess Im going to read this book next, I have already read it, but I kind of want to read it again, because I never did a review on it.

4. The Unknown Book Unwrapping 

As you know, I have been doing this thing where I wrap up books and then someone chooses one of the books and I have to read that one next, Passenger (which I never actually finished, I know, I know, shame on me) and The Assassin's Blade were two books that I read because of it and the fourth book that I will be reading is going to be the next chosen for me.


So those are the books that I will be reading over the course of Spring Break. And one mystery one that I will be revealing as soon as I finish To All the Boys I've Loved Before and The Assassin's Blade so keep your eyes open for that. 


Thanks,
See Ya Later,

Delaney M.