Book Haul

Today I will be doing a book haul from one of my favorite local bookstores! I only got a couple of books.

So these are the books that I bought at the book shop.

1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
I have been eyeing this book since it came out but I never bought it when I saw it at Barnes and Noble but when I saw it for $8.95 at this shop, so I just bought it.

2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
So I have been meaning to read this for years, like since I read The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (Yeah, that long) I just finally bought it because it was 6.95 in which it was brand new.

3. Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot 
You know that I reread the Princess Diaries a couple of weeks ago, and I don't think I ever read past the first book so I bought the second and I will continue the huge series. 



Well that was it, well except I bought a pin that said "Future Author" on it.

I hope you liked this little book haul. 


Thanks,
See Ya,
Delaney M.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)