Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2016

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han Review

 
Picture found on Goodreads.com

This book was an adorable relief to all of the high fantasies that I read. At the beginning of this book for about the first 80 pages, I wasn't feeling like I was liking this book. It wasn't really going anywhere but after those first 80 pages, it really hit the ground running and I thought it was adorable and funny.

The characters in this were really well rounded and I thought that the relationships between the characters were great. I really liked the plot and it just seemed so real, which is kind of weird because it seems a little far-fetched, but really I think that the characters and the relationships between them really helped this book seem really . . . real.

This plot was really nice and it had some great points that hit in the right spots, sometimes they were a little out of the blue. Some of the time there were some things that happened that were not seen before hand but it still had a nice climax and arc to it.

This was just a fun and cutesy book that I could read really quickly.

Even those who don't like contemporary reads will find this book really an enjoyable read.

4 out of 5 yellow roses.


Thanks.

Delaney M.