To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han Review

 
Picture found on Goodreads.com

This book was an adorable relief to all of the high fantasies that I read. At the beginning of this book for about the first 80 pages, I wasn't feeling like I was liking this book. It wasn't really going anywhere but after those first 80 pages, it really hit the ground running and I thought it was adorable and funny.

The characters in this were really well rounded and I thought that the relationships between the characters were great. I really liked the plot and it just seemed so real, which is kind of weird because it seems a little far-fetched, but really I think that the characters and the relationships between them really helped this book seem really . . . real.

This plot was really nice and it had some great points that hit in the right spots, sometimes they were a little out of the blue. Some of the time there were some things that happened that were not seen before hand but it still had a nice climax and arc to it.

This was just a fun and cutesy book that I could read really quickly.

Even those who don't like contemporary reads will find this book really an enjoyable read.

4 out of 5 yellow roses.


Thanks.

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)